Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Over the summer, the university has been working extremely hard to institute changes to improve all student services. The reorganizational changes for the Division of Student Affairs and Student Life focus on providing students with improved services that are more efficient, effective, and expeditious.
Friday, January 11, 2013
Dear Cheyney University Student/Parent:
Greetings and Happy New Year! We wanted to share with you the information below regarding important orientation dates for all new, returning, and transfer Cheyney University students:
New Student Orientation:
• New Student Orientation (Main Campus) – January 15, 2013
• Transfer Student Orientation (Main Campus) – January 17, 2013
• Backup Orientation Date (Main Campus) – January 29, 2013
• New Student Orientation (Center City) – January 24, 2013
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
The 175th celebration of Cheyney University of Pennsylvania will hit a high point during Homecoming Weekend. From Wednesday through Sunday, Oct 17-21, many opportunities exist for past and current students to enjoy our beautiful campus, meet old friends and enjoy festivities.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Institute for Academic Enrichment (IAE)---Summer 2012 Schedule
• Our IAE program will be held at our Center City Campus in Philadelphia and will run from June 26-August 16, 2012.
• Classes will be held from 10:45 to 4pm Monday-Thursday.
• Students will be taking a full semester (12 credits) of college-level courses*
Friday, February 17, 2012
On Tuesday, February 28 Earl Boyd & Ivey Ibrahin will discuss"The Impact of Entrepreneurship on African American Economic Development & Wealth Creation: Historical View, Black Hair Care Industry."
Monday, April 25, 2011
ASC Open Sunday 05/01/2011 from 4:00 PM until 9:00 PM - Tutors available!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Final Examination Schedule for Fall 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Fall 2010 ASC (Academic Success Center) Tutoring Schedule. Sign up today for final exam preparation! The Academic Success Center provides an opportunity for students to receive assistance in their academic endeavors. The goal is to assist students in becoming efficient and effective learners. Opportunities are provided for students to participate in individual and group academic support programming; such as tutorials and workshops, which can be accessed on-line.