Come experience Cheyney University.Our campus visit program is designed to provide our guests with information about our wide range of academic programs, the admission process and student life on campus. Visitors will attend an information session lead by an Admission Counselor followed by a walking tour of the University's main campus by one of our student Campus Tour Guides. Campus Tours are designed for individuals, families and groups interested in Cheyney University. Tours include an information session by a Cheyney Admissions representative that provides an overview of the academic programs, admissions process, and scholarships. Tours are available throughout the year except for holidays, student registration, midterm exams, final exams and University breaks.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Duration: 90 minutes or less
HighlightsThe Walking tour will begin at the Marion Anderson Music Center. This tour will take a comprehensive look at our main campus, including:
- Cheyney Quadrangle (historic center of campus)
- Marcus Foster Student Alumni Center (student activities area and Snack Bar)
- Living Learning Center Residence Hall
- Marian Anderson Music Center
- The Science Building
- An inside look at our state-of-the-art classrooms
How Do I Sign Up?
- Email your tour request to email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Individual/Group name
- Requested date
- Contact number
- Group size
A confirmation email and directions will be sent to the address provided within 72 hours of your request. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preparing for your Visit
- To allow for an easy start to your visit, please plan to arrive on campus at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the information session and tour you plan to attend. As walking tours usually last for one hour, we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and attire appropriate for the weather. In case of light rain, walking tours are still provided. Please pack a small umbrella for your trip. In case of a serious downpour, only the information session is offered.
- If you will be more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled time, please contact 610-399-2275 immediately. We will make every effort to accommodate late arrivals. However, in an effort to keep on schedule when arriving late, the family or group may be asked to complete a self-guided campus tour.
- Please allow 90 minutes or less for your visit. The information session includes a Q & A so exact time on campus is hard to determine. If you need to depart campus by a specific time, please share this with the Admissions representative and Tour Guide.