Visiting Team Information
Dear Visiting Athletic Trainer,
On behalf of the Cheyney University Wolves we would like to welcome you and your team for your upcoming sporting event. The following is a list of services/items that will be available. If you have special needs, do not hesitate to contact us.
Good luck with your season and we hope you enjoy your stay at Cheyney University.
Cheyney Athletic Training Staff
Athletic Training Services:
• ATC in attendance
• Coolers of water w/ sleeves of cups (please bring your own water bottles)
• Ice and ice bags
• Ultrasound and Electrical modalities*
• Emergency Equipment (AED, crutches, splints)
• Taping and treatment tables**
• Ambulance available by 911 dispatch (On-site for football games)
• No towels will be provided.
*If your team is traveling with a student athletic trainer or no athletic trainer, only ice and heat will be provided. Ultrasound and electrical modalities will not be available.
**Please supply sufficient materials for the taping of your athletes. If any special taping is required, please provide instructions.
A certified athletic trainer will be available from 1 ½ hours before your event until 30 minutes after the event.