Purchases Less Than $19,100
- University Legal Counsel must review all contracts that exceed $5,000.00.
- Prudent business practices must be followed regarding all purchases under $19,100.00.
Three (3) informal bids with one (1) bid a WBE/MBE when possible should be solicited.
- All procurement activities must be authorized in advance by Procurement Services (PS).
All procurement requests will be rejected if PS is not engaged prior to requesting goods
- Under no circumstances should purchases be split up to avoid this dollar threshold.
- Buying in a series means making multiple purchases of the same item or service from the
same vendor a twelve month period. This practice is prohibited.