Internships are an important part of your future. They provide a way for students to take what they learn in the classroom and apply it to real-world situations. Internships help you relate what you are studying to future career pursuits.
At Cheyney University of Pennsylvania we strive to make students more competitive in today's global market. The Internship Institute is designed to bridge the gap between the world of academics and the world of work.
The Internship Institute will help you:
- Answer common Interview questions
- Teach proper business etiquette
- Transition from college to work
- Gain valuable work/career experience
Students interested in finding out more about Internships or the Internship Institute should contact Lisa A. Blount, Assistant Director of Career Programs - Internships.
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania supports and encourages students to participate in at least one Internship/Field Experience opportunity before graduating.
- The Center for Career & Professional Development, (CCPD) supports the Academic, Personal and Professional development of Cheyney students.
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania encourages all students to have at least one experiential opportunity before graduation.
- This program represents a strong collaboration between Faculty, Experience Providers and the CCPD.