Center for Career and Professional Development
Welcome to Cheyney University's Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD). We offer services and resources to assist students and alumni with taking the necessary steps to define their career goals and develop action plans.
The CCPD supports the academic, personal and professional development of Cheyney University students and alumni by providing the information, resources, speakers, networking opportunities and access to employers. The CCPD fulfills its mission in a student-centered environment, designed to encourage and support Cheyney University's students and alumni as they advance their careers.
Wolf Career Network Quick Links
The following are only some of the services provided by the Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD):
- Manage the Wolf Career Network database for students, alumni & employers
- Conduct customized career planning and professional development workshops and seminars
- Resume writing assistance
- Individual career coaching sessions (by appointment)
- Quick Questions for walk-ins needing a 10-15 minute consultation
- Provide career and professional development resources
- Career Fairs (Fall and Spring)
- Employer on-campus interviews
- Assist with job search strategies
- Industry and company information sessions
- Information about campus, local, regional, national and international employment and graduate school events and opportunities