Finance & Administration
The Mission of the Office of Finance and Administration is to assist the university in fulfilling its mission by providing outstanding leadership, financial and general management functions that meet or exceed state and national standards, or recommended practices.
The functions are:
- To promulgate policies governing financial and selected administrative functions
- Develop systems, procedures and structures of internal control
- Provide essential administrative support services
- Providing planning, leadership and coordination to support the mission of the university
- Support the specific goals established by the university's president
View Financial Reports.