Student aid disbursement dates
Disbursement Dates for Student Financial Aid for Award Year 2012-2013
For Students Awarded and Enrolled for the Fall/Spring Semester
Second Disbursement Date: February 8, 2013
Spring Only Awarded and Enrolled
First Disbursement Date: (Graduate and Returning Students) February 8, 2013
*First Disbursement for Loans Date: (New Undergraduate Students Only) March 1, 2013
Second Disbursement Date: March 19, 2013
*All first time loan borrowers are subject to a thirty (30) day delayed disbursement of loan funds for the semester. Please plan your educational related expenses around the dates provided.
New/Returning/Transfer Students who wish to borrow loans through the Federal Stafford Loan Program for the "first time" please make sure you have completed the following by visiting www.studentloans.gov:
1. Complete Entrance Counseling
2. Complete a Master Promissory Notice
3. Submit all required documentation to CONFIRM FUND ELIGIBILITY
4. Parent Plus Loan Borrowers COMPLETE Plus Loan Request
5. Approved Plus Loan Applicants should complete a Master Promissory Notice/Entrance Counseling
Those seeking an Endorser to support a credit approval must provide the Endorser with the appropriate PLUS Loan Application reference number. For further assistance contact 1-800-4-FED-AID.