Faculty/Coaches Job Openings
Administrative/Management Staff Job Openings
- Executive Director of University College
- Director of Development
- Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs
- University Bursar
- Telecommunications Officer (Dispatcher) - Part Time
- Cheerleading Advisor (Part-Time/Temporary)
- Director of Information Technology Services
- Director of Student Activities
- Enrollment Management Specialists
- Coordinator of Student Engagement - Learning Communities
Cheyney University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
NOTE - *Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background check including, but not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification and criminal background check per Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education policy.
Cheyney University, originally founded in 1837, is one of 14 universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE). Cheyney is America’s Oldest Historically Black Institution of Higher Education.
Today, the university students represent diversity in the areas of race, culture and nationalities where graduates become teachers and also enter into careers of journalism, medicine, business, science, law, communications and government service. The university offers baccalaureate degrees in over 28 disciplines as well as master’s degree in education.