new EMPLOYEE information
Welcome to Cheyney University of Pennsylvania!
As part of your on-boarding process, new employees are required to complete the following documents and forms and return them to the Office of Human Resources.
- Summary of Rights (Please Read)
- Authorization to Conduct Background Screening (Print and sign)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Disclosure (Print and sign)
- I9 (Print and complete ONLY page 4. Use Page 5 to identify valid documents to prove employment eligibility in the US)
- W4 Federal Tax Withholding
- Ethnicity & Race identification
- Earned Income (Wage) Tax Questionnaire
- PA Residency Certification Form
- Employee Information Form
- University Property Memo
- Direct Deposit Authorization
If you have any questions about completing any of these forms, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 610 399 2058.