Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus
Cheyney University in coordination with Microsoft is offering Office 365 Pro Plus to active students for free through Office 365.
Quick Start: http://www.microsoft.com/education/ww/StudentAdvantage/Pages/hed-install.aspx
How do I install Office 365 Pro Plus?
- Browse to www.cheyney.edu and login to your student wolf email account.
- Once logged in, click on the gear icon in the top right hand corner and choose "Office 365 Settings".
- Click "Software" to get started.
- Start your install!
Please note that you DO NOT need a product key. You should activate your Office 365 Pro Plus installation with your wolf account (@wolf.cheyney.edu) and wolf password.
Experiencing an issue downloading or installing Office 365 Pro Plus?
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet and that your computer does not shutdown or hibernate during the installation.
- General Troubleshooting for Office 365 Pro Plus installation: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2822317
- When you are installing, you recieve a "Something Went Wrong?" error message: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2827031
- Visual features or video quality may differ from one computer to another in Office 2013: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2768648
What is included with Office 365 Pro Plus?
- Office 365 ProPlus for PC (Office 2013 ProPlus base applications)
- Office 365 ProPlus for Mac (Office 2011 for Mac base applications)
- Office Mobile for iPhone
- Office Mobile for Android
How many machines/devices can I install Office 365 Pro Plus on?
Each student can run Office on up to five machines being Mac or PC. You can also run Office Mobile for Android or Office Mobile for iPhone on up to 5 mobile devices.
Is this a full version Office and available for offline use?
Yes, this is full Office on the PC, Mac, iPhone, and Android platform and all are available for offline use.
What applications come with Office 365 ProPlus for PC?
What comes with Office 365 Pro Plus for Mac?
Word 2011, Excel 2011, PowerPoint 2011, Outlook 2011
If you have any questions, please contact Cheyney Helpdesk at 610-399-2043. Or IT@wolf.cheyney.edu.