WOLFMAIL LOGIN AND INSTRUCTIONS
The Cheyney University Wolf Mail system gives you private access to your personal CHEYNEY email account so that you can send and receive messages from your web browser anywhere in the world.
If you are experiencing difficulty accessing your email, please visit the IT office in located on the 1st floor of the Vaux-Login building and an IT Technician will be happy to assist you. If you are not on campus, you can fax (610-399-2139) your current CHEYNEY ID card or scan your current CHEYNEY ID card and email it to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, student ID Number, and a call back phone number. We are unable to provide your cheyney login password over the telephone without these required items due to security reasons.
Student Windows Live@edu User Login
- Click here to login to your CHEYNEY UNIVERSITY Windows LIVE@edu or from your web browser type the following: http://www.outlook.com
- Click for a step-by-step guide to your new Windows Live@edu email account
- Click for a tutorial movie on how to setup your new email account
- Click for a Password Reset Instruction
Faculty & Staff Login
- Click here to login to your CHEYNEY WOLFMAIL or from your web browser type the following: https://webmail.cheyney.edu/exchange
- Username: first initial (first name) + last name (no spaces)
- Password: first initial (first name) + first initial (last name) + employee ID number (no spaces)
- Name: John Doe; Employee # 03999
- Username: jdoe (no spaces)
- Passwords: jd03999 (no spaces)
- Your e-mail address would be: firstname.lastname@example.org