The Information Technology Department at Cheyney University of PA is responsible for maintaining all faculty/staff office computers and lab computers. IT Help Desk analysts will make every attempt to answer questions or resolve computing problems directly. Any problems that the IT Help Desk are unable to resolve will be forwarded to the appropriate technical personnel to ensure a timely resolution.
Computer Lab Locations:
Marcus Foster Computer Lab on the 3rd Floor of Marcus Foster Student Alumni Center (60 PCs)
Leslie Pinckney Hill Library on the main floor (30 PCs), Writing lab on lower level (6 PCs)
Duckrey Social Service (DSS) Room 255 and Room 234
Logan Hall Academic Skills Center Rooms 210 and 216
Faculty & Student Photo Identification Cards
Visit the Information Technology Department to take your photo id. If your id card is lost, damaged, or stolen, you must pay $15 for a replacement id – no exceptions
Visit IT Department, Vaux Logan, 1st Floor
We offer you a number of ways to get help!
- Call the IT Help Desk at 610-399-2043
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track-it! Web - (On Campus Only) to view your open issues, create new issues, or request assistance from a technician.
New Student Technology Checklist
Wolfmail Email Accounts
- You have access to Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel FOR FREE!
- You have access to Microsoft OneDrive, which is a secure hard drive in the Microsoft cloud – FOR FREE!
- Student Wolfmail link
- Faculty & Staff link webmail.cheyney.edu/exchweb/bin/auth/owalogon.asp
Intranet (MyCU) Instructions