Capital Semester Spring 2011 Internship - Deadline Oct. 1st
September 8, 2010
I hope you had a fun and relaxing summer! As you start a new school year, I encourage you to look ahead to where you could be next semester- in Washington, DC taking part in Capital Semester Spring 2011. Completing yourapplication now will help you avoid a deadline crunch later and allow you to take advantage of the early deadline benefits.
The early deadline for the spring semester is October 1, 2010 the benefits of applying early include:
- A 5% discount on your tuition balance
- Preference in admissions and scholarships decisions
- Priority internship placement
- Program Components:
- Internships - Competitive placements with top sites in D.C.
- Classes - Twelve transferable credit hours from Georgetown University
- Housing - Furnished Capitol Hill apartments
- Guest Lectures - With Washington's top policy and industry experts
- Site Briefings - At the World Bank, Federal Reserve, Pentagon and the State Department
- Scholarships - 70% of all students receive awards based on merit and financial need
Please click here for full application instructions.
Should you have any questions about the program or the application process, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-986-0384.
I hope that you will complete your application to join us in D.C. for an exciting spring semester!
Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator
The Fund for American Studies