D.I.V.A. "Distinction Is Very Appealing" Program Overview
August 19, 2011
D.I.V.A. -- Distinction Is Very Appealing takes a holistic approach to providing an environment and opportunity to gain personal and professional insight;
- Begin to craft a vision for career and personal success;
- Develop a positive self-image through self-discovery;
- Gain or enhance healthy self-esteem;
- Promote self respect and the respect of others;
- Build decision-making skills;
- Develop interpersonal skills; and
- Experience and incorporate peaceful behavior.
Through a supportive and nurturing curriculum led by a highly committed and experienced life and relationship coach, program participants will be better able to clarity their life goals and objectives, and begin to develop a plan and strategy to achieve them.
The D.I.V.A. program is comprehensive and interactive four-part program series for women students. Each session, which lasts 90 minutes, provides a foundation for the session that follows. Participants are strongly encouraged to attend every session.
- Tools for developing healthy self-esteem
- Uncovering and eliminating limiting beliefs
Creating a vision for your life
- What I want to Do, Be and Have
My Values and What I Want to Be
- My Life Purpose
- September 8, 2011
- October 6, 2011
- November 3, 2011
- December 1, 2011
King Hall, First Floor Lounge
6:30PM to 8:00 PM
Sign-up by September 6, 2011
Sign-up Sheets will be located at the Front Desks in the Residence Halls.