Information Session and Job Opportunity---Lower Merion Township Police Department - August 15th
July 28, 2011
The Lower Merion Township Police Department has ten (10) job openings for Police Officers. The application information and materials are below for your review. The application deadline is September 2, 2011 at 4:00 PM.
- Sixty (60) college credits
- Driver’s License
- U.S. Citizen or Naturalized Citizen
- Twenty-one (21) years old
- Thirty dollars ($30.00) application fee
- Recruitment Brochure
- 2012 Benefit Information Sheet
- Pre-Test Registration
- Final Application - Part 1
- LMPD Applicant PT Chart
- McCann Assoc. Police Officer Written Test Study Guide
Information Session with a Lower Merion Township Police Department Representative:
August 15, 2011, at 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
324 Burleigh Hall at Cheyney University
Please RSVP by August 8, 2011, to the Center for Career and Professional Development at (610) 399-2033.
Applications can be submitted during the Information Session.