Montgomery County Cheyney Alumni (PA) Book Scholarship Award Application
Deadline - September 9, 2011
July 28, 2011
Purpose of the Award
- To provide two(2) students per semester with an award in the amount of $250 to go toward the purchase of books.
- Applications will be available in the Alumni Relations Office in the spring for disbursement in the fall semester, and in the fall for disbursement in the spring semester.
- Applicants must complete the application form and return it to MCCCNAA prior to the specified date
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in Cheyney and have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Applications will be reviewed by the MCCA (PA) and awards based on the applicants' explanation of why he/she should receive the award.
Payment of Award
- MCCA (PA) will send the funds to the Cheyney Alumni Scholarship Fund where they will be placed in a restricted account for the awards.
- Once the student recipients are identified, the Alumni Office will advise the Finance Office to set up an account in the book store in each student's name, and the student will receive a voucher to purchase the books.
- Students are required to provide a copy of the receipt from the book store to verify their book purchases.
Download application materials.