Spring 2011 Term Reminders
January 5, 2011
Just a few friendly reminders:
- Registration for spring 2011 is in progress; please take the opportunity to roster for courses prior to December 17, 2010.
- If you require assistance please contact your academic advisor. Your advisor will provide assistance with course selection and give you authorization to roster for spring and/or summer 2011 courses.
- If you have stops on your account please see the appropriate office immediately.
- Information is available on our website that will provide assistance with the on-line registration site. This information is accessible by visiting the Registrar’s Office page (PowerCampus Self Service).
- If additional assistance is required with on-line registration you may visit the Office of the Registrar, first floor of the Wade Wilson Administration Building or email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each office is available and anxious to provide assistance and guidance with the entire Registration process.
- All Campus Offices will resume normal business hours effective January 3, 2011.
- “Resident” Upperclassmen who have cleared (through the Office of the Bursar) may move into their assigned residence hall on Saturday or Sunday, January 15th, or 16th, 2011.
- The University will be closed on Monday, January 17, 2011 in observance of Martin Luther King’s Birthday.
- Spring and Spring 1 2011 Semesters begin January 18, 2011.
- NEW!!! Bursar Forms: Campus Store Voucher Request and Student Information Form
Please view the University’s Academic Calendar on our website; www.cheyney.edu, for additional dates and events.
Have a safe and happy holiday; we look forward to welcoming you back in January.