Spring Break Closing Information
All residence halls will close promptly at 6:00p.m. on Friday, March 9, 2012.
February 2, 2012
All residence halls close promptly at 6:00p.m. on Friday, March 9, 2012. Residents must vacate the residence halls prior to 6:00p.m. Residents must plan accordingly and make arrangements for their transportation.
Please be advised of the following:
- The Ada Georges dining hall will close on Friday, March 9, 2012 at 6:30 p.m. The dining hall will reopen on Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. for dinner.
- The Snack Bar will close on Friday, March 9, 2012, at 12p.m. and will reopen on Monday, March 19, 2012 at 8:00 a.m.
- All residents will have access to their residence hall on Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. Access to the residence halls will not be permitted prior to 1:00p.m. Residents must present a valid CU ID card with a valid residence hall security sticker to check-in. Please plan accordingly.
BEFORE LEAVING FOR SPRING BREAK PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Look for signs that indicate when your closing floor meeting will take place. Make sure that you attend this meeting.
- Follow all directions listed on the "Spring Break Check-Out Form" to avoid unnecessary fines. This form can be obtained from your Resident Advisor during the Spring Break Closing Floor Meeting.
- Take home everything that you will need for the break to include valuable items, medications, important documents, CU ID card, etc. Properly secure any valuables that you leave in your room. As a reminder, the University is not responsible for lost, stolen, and/or damaged belongings.
- Double check to insure that your door is locked.
- Please feel free to contact your Resident Advisor for additional questions.
NOTE: Any student found in the residence halls over Spring Break while the residence halls are closed, will be documented and referred to the University Judicial Chairperson and Public Safety will also be notified. Trespassers will be removed from the residence halls and cited by Public Safety.