Summer 2012 Institute for Academic Enrichment Set for June 26-August 16
May 18, 2012
Institute for Academic Enrichment (IAE)---Summer 2012
• Our IAE program will be held at our Center City Campus in Philadelphia and will run from June 26-August 16, 2012.
• Classes will be held from 10:45 to 4pm Monday-Thursday.
• Students will be taking a full semester (12 credits) of college-level courses*
• Please keep in mind that this is a mandatory summer program for students ‘denied’ to the university and is ‘strongly encouraged’ for students conditionally accepted for Fall 2012.
• There will be an IAE Parent and Student Information Session on Saturday, June 2, 2012 in the Marcus Foster Building (2nd Floor). Please have prospective students indicate that they plan to attend by calling G & C at 610.399.2281 or University College at 610.399.2604 by Friday, May 25th.
• Applicants are advised to complete the 2011-12 FAFSA online prior to the June 2nd Information Session
• In order to register for the IAE, applicants must be prepared to submit their Intent to Enroll Form along with a $35 non-refundable deposit on June 2nd
• At the Information Session students will need to bring a copy of all information needed to fill out the 2011-2012 FAFSA if you they are looking for financial assistance and had difficulty with completing this documentation on their own. Admissions and Financial Aid representatives will be on hand to assist.
*Student cost for this program will include the following:
Tuition $3120 (12 credits)
Total Cost for Student $3420 (approximately)