May 2 - 4 Weekend Parking Notice and Bus Route Change
April 30, 2014
CHEYNEY POLICE PARKING NOTICE AND BUS ROUTE CHANGE
The Cheyney Police Department is issuing a Temporary Change in Parking and a Temporary Bus Route Change due to the upcoming May Weekend events scheduled for May 2, 2014 thru May 4, 2014.
• Please be advised King and Truth Parking Lots will be CLOSED on Friday, May 2, 2014 at 6:00 pm through Sunday, May 4th at 6 am.
• The Marcus Foster Lot (C) will be CLOSED on Friday, May 2, 2014 at 6:00 pm and will reopen for the Track Meet on Saturday May 3rd at 10:00 am until 6:00 pm.
• Marcus Foster Lot(C) will be CLOSED from Saturday, May 3rd at 6:00pm until Sunday, May 4th at 6:00 am.
• Any vehicle still remaining in these lots when they are closed, as noted above, will be TICKETED and TOWED.
• Parking WILL be available in the Airport Parking Lot (E) and the Motorcycle Parking Lot (B) during the weekend events.
• All vehicles must park in these two designated areas only.
BUS CHANGE NOTICE
• The Septa Bus route will change temporarily for Saturday, May 3, 2014, at 5 pm to Sunday May 4, 2013 at 6 am.
• The SEPTA Bus will enter campus from Cheyney Road, loop in front of Wade Wilson and exit onto Cheyney Road.
The temporary Bus Stop will be in front of Wade Wilson.
Thank you for your cooperation with these temporary adjustments,
Cheyney University Police Department