- The Keystone Honors Program provides full financial support (tuition plus expenses) for Pennsylvania residents.
- NMT-Nanofabrication Manufacturing Technology project; a joint project with Pennsylvania State University that allows students to spend a semester at Pennsylvania State University and take transferable courses for up to 18 credit hours in nanotechnology and related fields.
- Pennsylvania Health Research grant- in partnership with the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, CHOP, the Sickle Cell Foundation of Philadelphia and Thomas Jefferson University. Cheyney Students engage in weekly hands-on laboratory activities at CHOP, followed by paid, ten-week summer program.
- Other Pennsylvania Health Research grants- there are several grants in the department that allows students and faculty to work at the following institutions- Temple University, University of Pennsylvania, Penn State University, Thomas Jefferson University and the Wistar Institutes in Philadelphia.
- AMP-Alliance for Minority Participation Program (AMP) funded by NSF, provides tuition support, book awards, paid GRE preparatory course(s) and paid summer research activities at partner institutions.
- CETP-PA-Collaborative for Excellence in Teacher Preparation CETP-PA project funded by NSF.
- CIPA-Curriculum Improvement Partnership Award funded by NASA