- Train students in the use of modern equipment and technologies.
- Assist students in securing paid summer internships/programs at local, regional, national and international levels.
- Assist students in securing academic year long research programs at partner institutions.
- Assist students in preparing for external exams such as GRE, GMAT, MCAT and DAT.
- Assist students in preparing their presentations (oral or poster) for local, regional and national conferences.
- Encourage students to participate in monthly seminar series to keep them abreast of current developments in the STEM fields.
- Arrange for workshops for students by graduate and health professional schools and businesses.