Housing selections- current students
Room Selection Procedures
Please read carefully!
Cheyney University students who currently live on-campus can begin registering/selecting fall 2016 housing on April 1, 2016. We are committed to ensuring current students have the opportunity to select their fall 2016 housing options prior to new students as a “Thank You” for your continued commitment and support of the University. You will need to submit a $240 housing deposit. Returning students will have the option of living in the Living Learning Community and King Hall.
WOLF ID CARDS: If you have lost your ID card, or your ID card is damaged, contact the Information Technology (I.T.) department to have it replaced for $15. All students must have a valid Cheyney ID card at all times. For more information about Cheyney ID cards (Wolf ID Card) CLICK HERE
PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER TO APPLY, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR CHEYNEY WOLF EMAIL AND PIN
- Go to “Apply Online” – You must read and sign the Housing Agreement.
- Click “Continue” – This will bring you to “Personal Preferences”. Please answer all questions with an *. If you do not, you cannot proceed.
- Click “Continue” – You will see “Your Application is Complete” when all required questions have been answered.
- Go back to the home page and go to “MyHousing.”
- This will take you to “MyHousing Overview.”
- On the left hand side of the screen you will see “Navigation”. Under this tab you can update your personal preferences (you can submit your preferences to match with another student), living preferences, etc.
- Click on “Room Selection” – Here you have the “Simple Roommate Selection”. If you have a roommate already in mind, fill in the information requested. Please note: Your roommate must be in your Lottery – i.e., Returner, Honors, etc. The person that you have requested will then get an email stating “you have been added as a roommate request by ________. Remember, they must request you when they apply for housing.
- The next step is to click on “Select a room/suite”. You will only see the rooms that are available to you.
- Honor students will only see rooms for Emlen and the Living Learning Community. Returning students will see rooms that are available in King and the Living Learning Community.
- Make a room selection.
- If you are a returning student, you must select a meal plan.
- When you complete and submit your room selection. You will receive an email providing you with your room assignment and move in date.
Room Rates: Room/Meal Plan rates are finalized in the summer. For planning purposes, current rates are posted on the Bursar’s web page. Rates are subject to change and will be updated after Trustee approval.
Please note: At this time you will not be able to change your room selection.