Spring Break Information
All residence halls close promptly at 6:00p.m. on Friday, March 15, 2013.
Residents must vacate the residence halls prior to 6:00p.m.
Residents must plan accordingly and make arrangements for their transportation.
Please be advised of the following:
The Ada Georges Dining Hall will close on Friday, March 15, 2013 at 6:30pm. The Dining Hall will reopen on Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 4:30pm for dinner.
The Snack Bar will close on Friday, March 15, 2013 at 12:00pm and will reopen on Monday, March 25, 2013 at 8:00am.
All Residents will have access to the residence hall on Sunday, March 24, 2013 beginning at 1pm.
No access to the residence halls will be permitted prior to 1:00pm.
Residents must present a valid CU ID card with a valid residence hall stickers to check-in. Please plan accordingly and ensure that you have these items prior to you leaving campus.
No offices will be open on Sunday, March 24, 2013.
BEFORE LEAVING FOR SPRING BREAK PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Look for signs that indicate when your closing floor meeting will take place. Make sure that you attend this meeting.
- Follow all directions listed on the "Spring Break Check-Out Form" to avoid unnecessary fines. This form can be obtained from your Resident Advisor.
- Take home everything that you will need for the break to include valuable items, medications, important documents, CU ID card, etc. Properly secure any valuables that you leave in your room.
- As a reminder, the University is not responsible for lost, stolen, and/or damaged belongings.
- Double check to ensure that your door is locked.
- Please feel free to contact your Resident Advisor for additional questions.
NOTE: Any unauthorized students and individuals found in the residence halls over Spring Break while the residence halls are closed, will be documented and referred to the University Judicial Chairperson and/or Public Safety. Trespassers will be removed from the residence halls and cited by Public Safety.