GREEK LETTER ORGANIZATIONS
Campus Greek-letter organizations encourage high standards of scholarship, promote programs for cultural and social growth, and stress the spirit of Inter-Greek fellowship. They operate under charters granted by the university and their respective national bodies. Membership is open to male and female students above first-year classification. Students must meet the academic standards prescribed by the university ( a cumulative average of 2.5 or better, no present judicial sanction, good financial standing and 30 credits/15 Cheyney credits), as well as academic or other standards set by the national bodies. All such organizations are supervised by a Regulatory Board, composed of faculty, staff and students members. The Inter Greek Council serves as a legislative clearinghouse for all Greek-letter business. Basic policies governing Greek-letter organizations are prescribed by the university.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha (Delta Iota Chapter)
- Delta Sigma Theta (Delta Tau Chapter)
- Sigma Gamma Rho (Beta Phi Chapter)
- Zeta Phi Beta (Chi Chapter)
- Alpha Phi Alpha (Delta Pi Chapter)
- Kappa Alpha Psi (Gamma Omega Chapter)
- Omega Psi Phi (Beta Gamma Chapter)
- Phi Beta Sigma (Gamma Omicron Chapter)
- Iota Phi Theta (Beta Rho Chapter)
Similar to Greek organizations, Social Fellowships are public service organizations governed by University and national body standards, respectively.
- Groove Phi Groove
- Swing Phi Swing