Need help deciding what to major in? Are there so many choices but you have a difficult time narrowing down what you want to do? Use the Focus2 career planning process to help you with your career & decision making choices.
- What Can I Do With This Major? (http://whatcanidowiththismajor.com/major/majors)
- FOCUS 2 (http://www.focuscareer2.com/portal/login.cfm?SID=912)
Focus2: Guides students through a career planning process that includes career readiness, self-assessment, career exploration, and decision making. It is a tool used to help match each person's unique personal attributes to occupations. Students can use this when exploring career & educational paths in the achievement of career aspirations. This information is used as part of Learning Community activities, discussion of internship opportunities, and/or the suggestion of extra/co-curricular activities.
- Career & Educational Goals
- Academic Strengths & Weaknesses
- Work Interest assessment
- Personality Assessment
- What can I do with this major?