Cheyney University Center City is working to increase the pipeline of college going students. CUCC is a participant of the Dual (Concurrent) Enrollment Program with the School District of Philadelphia. This Program helps prepare students for a seamless transition from secondary schools to college. Dual Enrollment students are students who participate in college courses while completing their high school course work in their junior and/or senior years. Requirements are:
- Be an 11th or 12th grader
- Min 2.5 GPA (C+)
- 90% or better at attendance rate
- No record of serious disciplinary infractions
- Submit an application, official transcript and all attachments required by the University by deadline
- Contract for students and parents to sign committing to the program
Interested students should contact their school counselor.